Nicole     |     Gallery     |     Media     |     Interact     |     Style     |     Web     |     Site     |     Forum     |     Index
April 19, 2012   •  Category: Uncategorized8 Comments

A couple of weeks ago our forum received a rather long overdue new look! It is now adorned with a vivid black and pink new theme, featuring several colour co-ordinated photos of our Nic. Hop on over to take a peek…

New look at the Forum

And speaking of our forum, I have some information regarding new registrations there. Unfortunately the forum is being completely over-run by spam registrations making it impossible for me to keep up with approving new members the way it is set up now. So I’ve decided to close registrations and ask those who want to become a member of the forum to fill in this form with your email address and the username you would like to use at the forum. I will then register an account for you and email you back with your password once it is set up. Filling in the form this way will take you no more time than it would to fill in the registration page on the forum, and will probably get you activated to post more quickly. Those who have registered for the forum but have NOT been activated yet, please fill in this form too and I will make sure your account is set up.

I’m terribly sorry about this – registering at a forum should be simple, easy, and open to everyone, but unfortunately I cannot find a way to stop the spam we are getting at the moment. We LOVE meeting new members at the forum though, and are eagerly awaiting some fresh new members to chat with!! So please consider registering with us this new way – we look forward to meeting you :)

Comment by fahime on May. 15, 2012

hello
I want to register at this forum

Comment by zzy1990720 on May. 18, 2012

hello
I want to register at this forum

Comment by mohamed on May. 21, 2012

i want to register at this site please

Comment by Kirnberger on Jun. 20, 2012

“Happy Birthday to you. I wish you all the best for the new year of your life.”

Comment by Olesia on Jun. 20, 2012

Hello,
I would like to get registered. I am from Ukraine and we here adore Nicole Kidman. We would like to wish her a very happy birthday and many great years ahead.

With Love from Ukraine

Comment by Madeleine on Jun. 20, 2012

Happy birthday Nicole! Wishing you the very best of luck!!! :)
Hi admin, I think I’ve already sent you this before but, well, just in case you haven’t received it yet, I’l send this again. Lookin forward to join the forum and thanks a lot for making this great place for us all to share our Nicole love. Have a nice day! :)

Comment by Madeleine on Jun. 20, 2012

P.s: I registered 2 months ago and my account has not been activated yet. ;]

Comment by Karen on Jun. 27, 2012

I saw Nicole in a film shoot today on the streets of New Orleans. What project is this?

She was stunning, btw. Absolutely stunning.

Welcome to Nicole's Magic
Welcome to Nicole's Magic, a fansite for the spectacular spectacular Academy Award winning Australian actress Nicole Kidman. Nicole is one of the most sought-after actresses of her generation, and is known for her roles in Moulin Rouge, The Hours and To Die For, and has recently been seen in the highly acclaimed Rabbit Hole, for which she was nominated for an Academy Award.

Nicole's Magic is the largest and most comprehensive fansite for Nicole, and, come what may, is completely dedicated to supporting her and her career, and keeping the fans up to date with all that she's doing. Comments, suggestions, sparkling diamonds, elephant love medleys and contributions are always more than welcomed so please contact me if you have anything to say. Enjoy your visit, add us to your Favourites and come back again soon!

We <3 Moulin Rouge
Celebrating all that is Moulin Rouge for it's 10th anniversary this last year!

Official Links
Nicole Kidman's Official Site

Movie Of The Month
Returning soon

Movie Of The Month Archive

Charities
• UN Women
The women's fund at the United Nations, promoting women's empowerment and gender equality

• Breast Cancer Care
Join the fight for women's survival and help beat cancer.

• Sydney Children's Hospital
A specialist facility for children's health and a paediatric teaching centre

Latest Tweets

Favourite Affiliates
Kate Hudson Naomi Watts Marion Cotillard Meryl Streep Sandra Bullock Sienna Miller Isabel Lucas Toni Collette Isla Fisher Eva Green Ewan McGregor Julianne Moore Dakota Blue Richards Daniel Craig Reese Witherspoon Abbie Cornish Jacinda Barrett Rose Byrne Kate Winslet Marcia Gay Harden Jessica Chastain Michelle Williams Rachel McAdams Robert Downey Jr.

Recently Updated Pages