"She is that rare thing: a wonderful actress, a wonderful soul possessed of that skinlessness that the camera is greedy for, which allows us to glimpse all of her frailties, her sorrows, her joys, her good heart. She manages all of those things with grace, style and an astonishing work ethic."
- Anthony Minghella on Nicole Kidman
News Nicole Gallery Media Interact Style Web Site Forum Main Index
April 9th, 2010 - New Layout & New Feature!

We have a new layout! It was designed for us by Frederik, and I have to say I absolutely love it. I think the photo characterises Nicole well, and the whole design is perfect for the new career-orientated approach I want the site to take now. There are still a few kinks with the layout that need to be fixed, so when everything is perfect (tomorrow hopefully!) I’ll let you know. Make sure you leave a comment with what you think about this new design.

And as promised, our new feature is online – a Movie Of The Month! I wanted to do something to make the site stand-out a bit more, with something unique, but mainly I wanted to place the focus back on Nicole’s career, as I said yesterday. Nicole has such an incredible body of work behind her, and I think that sometimes gets forgotten these days, so this Movie Of The Month is basically meant to be a ‘movie feast’ for us fans who, quite simply, love her films. So dive into our first featured movie – Practical Magic (classic Nicole! Who doesn’t love this movie?!) – leave your feedback and thoughts on this page, and stay tuned for another fabulous movie next month.

Movie Of The Month - Practical Magic

18 Responses to “New Layout & New Feature!”

1. Melanie says:

OMG. omg, I love it oh so much! <3 Like seriously…one of my favorite layouts since I've been here!

2. Agui says:

this is great!!!!!!! love the layout!!! <3

3. aanniiu says:

Absolutely awesome this new layout! And Nicole too. I love! <3

4. Hala says:

I love the picture you used and the quote is great :)

5. pheebs says:

I ADORE the layout. =D And the new Movie Of The Month feature. =D PERFECT. =D I’ll always look upto Nicole. Shes great. =D I’m so happy for her now with little Sunday Rose and Keith. =D

6. Chelsa says:

Wow!!! Looks absolutely gorgeous Jess, as does all of his layouts :) Love the images of Nicole used

7. louise says:

Love the layout, it’s going to be awsome to have movie of the month, great work :D

8. Lea says:

Wow, I totally didn´t expect that at all. For a short moment I was like “Am I right here?” lol. It looks beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. Great job. ♥

9. valeria_bz says:

beautiful….thanks…is perfect¡¡¡ I LOVE IT¡¡ <3 <3

10. Anna Rose says:

Wow!!!!!!!!! I love it so much! Its the perfect atmosphere for Nicole, you did a terrific job for this Jess and Frederik! Thanks for all your hard work!

11. Olaa says:

Pratical Magic was the first movie I saw with Nicole! And I was fall in love with her! Awesome movie! Awesome Nicole!

12. wetwent says:

OMG i havent been her for like a week and then i comeback and see this. absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! stupendous!!! i love it, awesome and ofcourse Nicole Looks stunning and hot!!!=)

13. Luciana says:

Ow, it’s GORGEOUS!

Yes, yes, yes, Gilly Bean! My all time Nic character!

14. jasc says:

LOVE it!!!!!!

Practical Magic was my first Nicole movie and that was just a few years ago. Ive been a fan ever since.

15. Nicoleta says:

Just great!!!
      Thank you, Jess, for ”Movie of the month”!
      This is very good idea!

And I love new site design!

16. gene juruena says:

i really,really love it! it’s so beautiful . and i really like the new feature and the movie of the month. and the quote really described Nicole perfectly . . i really love it !congratulations for a job well done . if Nicole will see her fan site she will really appreciate this.

17. Mosqui says:

I totally love it too!

18. Nicolette says:

I love the new layout, its so amazing.

Welcome to Nicole's Magic
    Welcome to Nicole's Magic, a fansite for the Academy Award winning Australian actress Nicole Kidman. Nicole is one of the most sought-after actresses of her generation, and is known for her roles in Moulin Rouge, The Hours and To Die For, and has recently been seen in Nine.

Nicole's Magic is the largest and most comprehensive fansite for Nicole and is completely dedicated to supporting her and her career, and keeping the fans up to date with all that she's doing. Comments, suggestions and contributions are always more than welcomed so please contact me if you have anything to say. Enjoy your visit, add us to your Favourites and come back again!

Movie Of The Month

Movie Of The Month - Practical Magic

Charities

• UNIFEM
    The women's fund at the United Nations, promoting women's empowerment and gender equality
    • Breast Cancer Care
    Join the fight for women's survival and help beat cancer.
    • Sydney Children's Hospital
    A specialist facility for children's health and a paediatric teaching centre

Latest Tweets

Featured

Top Affiliates

Kate Hudson Kate Hudson Kate Hudson Kate Hudson Meryl Streep Sandra Bullock Sienna Miller Maria Bello
    Isabel Lucas Toni Collette Simon Baker Isla Fisher Eva Green Ewan McGregor Julianne Moore Dakota Blue Richards
    Daniel Craig Michelle Pfeiffer Reese Witherspoon Abbie Cornish Amy Adams Sarah Michelle Gellar Jacinda Barrett Rose Byrne
    Kate Winslet Marcia Gay Harden Christian Bale

Site Information
    Click for more 'Link Back' buttons Owned by: Jess
    Contact: By email
    Online Since: April 7th 2002
    Host: Fan-Sites.org
    Fans online:

eXTReMe Tracker

A Broken-Tears.org Fansite

Nicole's Magic {nkidman.com} 2002-2010   |   Disclaimer   |   Privacy Policy   |   Previous Page   |   Back to Top   |   Layout 2010 Frederik